Ethera Gold Atlantis 2 is a new Kontakt Instrument perfect for creating soundtracks, cinematic music, epic music trailers and any music requiring Celtic, Epic, Fantasy, Medieval and Emotional solo vocals.
“One of the most beautiful voices ever sampled” – Sample Library Review
ETHERA Gold Atlantis 2 is an amazing new tool for creating soundtracks, cinematic music, epic music trailers and any music requiring fantastic solo vocals. ATLANTIS 2.0 is the follow-up to the best-selling and critically acclaimed ATLANTIS library.
All 14Gb of the 24bit, 48Khz samples included in this library are completely new and unique to this instrument. This has been made possible thanks to an incredible amount of hard work and research on how to create the ultimate vocal library. Referencing the aesthetic of Celtic melodies, epic fantasy music and medieval music, we believe this is simply the best sounding, totally inspiring, and most alive vocal library created thus far for this genre of music. Atlantis 2 will allow you to compose with inspiration and an amazing vocal style!
Atlantis 2 is packed with content and features. There are 3 incredible Professional Cinematic Singers, 8 Different Types of True Legato Instruments, 4Gb of multi-sampled and chromatic Vocal True Legato and a Romantic True Legato. There is also, a brand-new Valhalla True Legato which is perfect for creating Epic Nordic vocals and a brand-new Elven True Legato. There are also over 2000 inspiring vocal phrases, a full rack of FX (with a custom Convolution Reverb), Three separate Vocal Phrase builders. Three Sustain Instruments, a Vocal Pad Instrument, and a Whisper Instrument!
What’s Included in Ethera Gold Atlantis 2:
- – 26 Multi-Sampled Kontakt Instruments.
- – Over 14Gb of 24bit, 48Khz samples (11Gb Compressed).
- – 3 Amazing Cinematic Professional Singers (Clara, Elena, Giulia).
- – 8 Different Types of True Legato Instruments.
- – Atlantis True Legato – 4Gb of multi-sampled and chromatic vocal true legato, up to 2 multi layers of articulations controlled by midi velocity. Natural Decay, no looped samples, Natural Vibrato, ‘No Vibrato’ samples, 6 Articulations.
- – Romantic True Legato – Over 1Gb of multi-sampled and chromatic vocal true legato with a classic romantic sound.
- – The Brand-New Valhalla True Legato – perfect to create Epic Nordic vocals.
- – The Brand-New Elven True Legato with 2 Articulations.
- – Custom Convolution Reverb + FX Rack.
- – 6 Vocal Phrases Instruments, over 2000 inspiring vocal phrases organised by key &/or BPM – with legato mode.
- – An inspiring Vocal Phrases Builder that enables you to play haunting polyphonic legato phrasing with customisable syllables (Also available in a Key-switch Version).
- – Two Vocal Phrases Builder enabling you to play modern Baltic/Balkans polyphonic chants with customisable syllables (Also available in a Key-switch Version).
- – 3 Sustain Instruments with a collection of inspiring vocal textures that are Tempo-Synched.
- – Ethereal Vocal Pad Instruments.
- – Whisper Instrument.
About the Producer
Ethera Gold Atlantis was created by Stefano Maccarelli, an Award-Winning Sound Designer & Composer with over 23 years’ experience in the audio industry, film music, sound design & audio postproduction. Stefano has scored or licensed music & sound design for ad campaigns and TV Shows of many leading broadcasting brands such as Fox, National Geographic, Sky, A&T Networks, Fox Sports, Disney and Marvel.
Clara Sorace is a vocalist & recording artist from Italy who is based in Rome. She studied piano and singing for over 12 Years. She has participated in various competitions and festivals including the San Remo Academy of Song where she reached the final. Clara has extensive experience of musical production and vocal arrangements, which has enabled her to widen her stylistic versatility and range so that she can switch easily from Soul & Pop to Cinematic and Epic Music. Her vocals have been used in many international musical works, international trailers, TV Shows, Video Games like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla by Ubisoft, and many Cinematic Music Albums.
in general. She is very versatile in terms of music genre and likes to write and interpret music of all kinds. She has had a special passion for fantasy music since she was child and when she sings, takes inspiration from nature and the fascinating world of Tolkien and other famous soundtracks and fantasy movies and series.
Giulia Colantonio was born on 23rd February 1998. After successfully completing her classic studies in high school she obtained her diploma in “Musical and Performing Arts” from the Gypsy Musical Academy in Turin. After that, she moved to Rome where she currently studies modern singing at the Papasidero Dream Factory. As a light lyric soprano, she has taken part in shows such as “Quelli che…Notre Dame”, “Sweet Charity”and “On Broadway”. She has also participated in the Coppa Italia volleyball cup final opening show and has also acted in numerous indie movies. Passionate about make-up and fashion, she has modelled for Malvie Magazine and currently also works in numerous photography projects as a model and make-up artist