No products in the cart.
AIR Music Technology DrumSynth (Windows)
- Windows (x64) OS 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Intel Core i5, i7, 2.3GHz processor or higher
- 4GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1 GB free disc space
- ASIO sound driver
- Internet connection
- 64-bit AU, VST, AAX support for all Digital Audio Workstations
- Standalone application for use without a DAW
- 8-channel electronic drum synthesizer with fully programmable drum sounds in the style of 500 Series rack modules.
- Individual instrument channels for Kick, Snare, Hats, Clap, Toms, and Percussion and two Sampler channels for any mono or stereo .wav audio file.
- Load your own sounds into two separate Sampler channels, including loop, forward, and reverse playback!
- Easy-to-use interface with no hidden panels.
- Randomize feature for quickly generating new electronic drum sounds with just one button press.
- Works with any MIDI keyboard, pad controller, or drum kit controller.
- MPC Full Level and Note Repeat for each instrument channel
- Three distortion effects (including new Bitcrusher and Decimate), 5 filters, and 2 compressors per instrument channel!
- Two reverb sends and two delays sends per instrument channel.
- The huge Master channel includes three saturation effects, a convolution reverb, an algorithmic reverb, a stereo delay, a mono delay, a compressor, and a unique Kill EQ circuit.