- : Win 8.1+ (64bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
20GB free hard disk space
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Works in Standalone, VST, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS* (64-bit DAWs only).
* NKS compatibility currently unavailable for Analog Lab V, Vocoder V, Emulator II V, Jun-6 V, Jup-8 V4 and Stage-73 V2
The software is protected by the Arturia Software Center. You can learn more about it here.
All manufacturer and product names mentioned on this page are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Arturia. The trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose features and sound were studied during the development. All names of equipment, inventors, and manufacturers have been included for illustrative and educational purposes only, and do not suggest any affiliation or endorsement by any equipment inventor or manufacturer.
- Includes 28 software titles: Emulator II V, Vocoder V, Jun-6 V, OB-Xa V, Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab V, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- More than 10000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab V – all presets of the V Collection 8 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, …)
- New In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments.
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi®, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Easy install and license manager: Arturia Software Center.