- 14 exclusive sound banks for new V Collection 9 instruments
- 9,000+ high-quality and innovative presets.
- Analog Lab V: every preset of V Collection 9 can be browsed and edited from a single interface.
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, and more).
- New in-app tutorials for easily understanding every instrument.
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with large displays.
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi®, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly as you need it to.
- Easy installation and updates with Arturia Software Center
21 Softwares titles
- ARP 2600 V3 v3.10.0
Buchla Easel V v1.10.0
CMI V v1.10.0
CS-80 V4 v4.0.0
CZ V v1.6.0
DX7 V v1.10.0
Emulator II V v1.3.0
Jun-6 V v1.3.0
Jup-8 V4 v4.3.0
KORG MS-20 V v1.0.0
Matrix-12 V2 v2.10.0
Mini V3 v3.10.0
Modular V3 v3.10.0
OP-Xa V v1.4.0
Prophet-5 V v1.0.0
Prophet-VS V v1.0.0
SEM V2 v2.10.0
SQ80 V v1.3.0
Synclavier V v2.10.0
Synthi V v1.6.0
Vocoder V v1.3.0
- Win 8.1+ (64bit)
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 cores CPU, 3.4 GHz (4.0 GHz Turbo-boost)
- 32GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Works in Standalone, VST, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS* (64-bit DAWs only).
Work with ASC
- An elegant and simple solution to help you install, activate, and update your Arturia software instruments. You can learn more about it here →.
All manufacturer and product names mentioned on this page are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Arturia. The trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose features and sound were studied during the development. All names of equipment, inventors, and manufacturers have been included for illustrative and educational purposes only, and do not suggest any affiliation or endorsement by any equipment inventor or manufacturer.
* NKS compatibility unavailable for Analog Lab