Welcome to “Shevannai, the Voice of Elves”
A perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambiences and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music. Unparalleled realism… Pure inspiration
Shevannai is a beautiful solo vocal library aiming for easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Thanks to over 4000 carefully recorded and wisely programmed samples by Eduardo Tarilonte, handling the 5 true legato types and 33 words, is intuitively easy.
Shevannai´s voice patch offers:
- 5 different true legatos (a,e,i o,u)
- 33 words
- 27 staccatos (16 short and 11 long)
- 113 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G)
- 52 phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems
- 57 whispered phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems.
- 110 different whispers. Divided in long and short whispers.
- 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes
Shevannai is grouped into three sections:
- The Voice: Legato, Staccato and Inhale patches
- Phrases: Over 100 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G) and whispers.
- Soundscapes: 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes.
4,409 unique samples (mono, 44 Khz, 24 bits) 3,60 GB.
Minimum Free Kontakt Player od Full Kontakt Version 5.8.1 required.
One of the most important features of this library is that the voice was recorded without vibrato. Singing non-vibrato requires a very experienced singer and a lot of effort to obtain a true ethereal feeling. Of course you may add vibrato at any time.
There are no reviews yet.