FLUX Audio – All Plugins Pack (Windows)
- Windows 10.11 (64Bit Only)
- Instant Download
- Lifetime Activation
- Future Free Updates
- VST, VST3, AAX
FLUX Software Engineering – specializes in creating intuitive and technically innovative software tools for working with sound, which are used by sound engineers and producers in professional audio, broadcast, post-production, and mastering all over the world.
Features of FLUX Software Engineering Products
- Complex dynamics in mixes or mastering projects.
- Restoration of complex dynamics.
- Professional mastering and remastering.
- Five bands with a full dynamics processing section.
- Frequency-dependent transient designer.
- Processes a specific part of the frequency spectrum.
- Acts like a dynamic equalizer controlled by transients and/or sustain.
EVO SERIES PACK
- Gain/Drive, Phase, Compressor, EQ, De-Esser, Expander, Transient/Sustain Builder.
- Practical Interface, Fast Workflow.
- Adjustable Signal Flow.
- Control Your Sound!
- True natural sound preservation.
- ITU-R BS.1770 / EBU R128 compliant.
- True Peak output.
- Up to 32 channels for multi-channel/immersive workflows, including Dolby Atmos®.
- State-of-the-art five-band equalizer.
- Highest sound quality.
- Precision instruments designed for professional audio industry demands.
- Accurate binaural reproduction of stereo or full 16-channel surround mix.
- Supports Dolby Atmos® using regular stereo headphones.
- Three original voice and sound processors: Transformer, Cross Synthesis, and Source Filter.
- Change pitch, spectral timbre, and duration to manipulate voice properties.
- Fast and simple workflow for great results.
- Ideal reverb solution for experienced, demanding engineers and mixers.
- Combines multi-channel reverb and spatial reverb for realistic acoustic ambiance.
- Transparent and discrete compression.
- Ideal for creative mixing, production, mastering, and post-production.
- Bring natural dynamics and air back to overcompressed tracks.
- Restore broken mixes to original sound dynamics.
- Preserves and restores the natural character of audio material.
- Suitable for mastering situations with over-processed dynamics.
- Gain complete control over incoming material.
- Eliminate spills, reduce low-level interference.
- Pure transparent limiter with full control of audio levels.
- No artifacts on processed audio material.
- Comprehensive full-range dynamics processing.
- Powerful processing of natural dynamics without adding artifacts.
- Creative all-rounder with adaptive dynamics.
- Adapts to the music and rhythm of audio material.
- Musical and well-suited for recording, mixing, and mastering.