IK-Multimedia ARC System 3 (Windows)
- Minimal: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Windows 7 (64 bit) or newer
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST 2, VST 3, AAX
- Works with any audio interface with ASIO drivers, a phantom-powered XLR microphone input, and a pair of outputs for monitoring
- 48kHz sampling rate is required for the measurement process
Mix faster and more confidently than ever
ARC System 3 combines an ultra-accurate measurement microphone, analysis software and correction plug-in to improve the accuracy of your monitoring in any room. Work faster and more freely, confident you’re hearing your music itself and that your music will sound great everywhere.
With a faster, easier calibration process, a breathtaking new correction algorithm, and an efficient, useful new GUI, everything about ARC 3 is designed to let you focus on your music and create audio that translates to any system effortlessly.
- Measurement mic, room analysis software, and correction plug-in
- Improves frequency balance and stereo imaging in any room
- Work faster and create better mixes without expensive room treatment
- Virtual monitoring emulates the sound of common listening devices
- 3D room analysis delivers incredibly accurate, natural sound
- Simplified, step-by-step room analysis software makes setup a breeze
- Advanced controls let you achieve precise correction in any situation
- Now supports 3rd party measurement microphones
Trust what you hear
A room can have a big impact on how you hear your music. Walls, furniture, and other objects reflect and absorb sound, creating complex artifacts that change the frequency balance and stereo imaging, and can cause your carefully balanced mix to fall apart in other spaces.
With ARC System, you can detect and account for these issues without expensive room treatment. ARC precisely measures the sound of your room in moments, then generates a correction profile you can load into the ARC plug-in for your DAW to ensure what you’re hearing is how your music really sounds.
You’ll mix faster and with less effort, and your work will translate better than ever.