IK Multimedia – Lurssen Mastering Console (Windows)
- Software Type: Mastering
- Platform: PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format: Standalone, AAX, VST
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number: LM-MST-DID-IN
Bring the Lurssen Mastering Chain into Your Studio
The IK Multimedia Lurssen Mastering Console software emulates the entire mastering processing chain employed by top mastering engineers Gavin Lurssen and Reuben Cohen. As a standalone mastering solution or as a plug-in for your favorite DAW, Lurssen Mastering Console delivers realistic emulations of tube and solid-state equalizers, limiters, de-essers, and compressors. Choose from 25 mastering templates created by Lurssen and Cohen for specific musical genres, using the same workflow as they do in their mastering studio. If you’ve been looking for a better way to master audio in the digital realm, you definitely need to check out IK Multimedia’s Lurssen Mastering Console.
IK Multimedia Lurssen Mastering Console Software at a Glance:
- Created in collaboration with Lurssen Mastering
- Use as a plug-in or as a standalone mastering solution
- High-quality processing and export options
Created in collaboration with Lurssen Mastering
Lurssen Mastering has mastered for Elton John, Queens of the Stone Age, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Snoop Dogg, Bruno Mars, and many others, as well as soundtracks for Iron Man, Despicable Me, Up, and other feature films. Their approach involves setting up a pre-configured chain of processors based on the style of material they’re mastering – certain controls on the processors are set to a predetermined value for that specific style and are not adjusted. You’ll find this same workflow in IK Multimedia’s Lurssen Mastering Console: you choose the Style template Lurssen created for that specific musical style, and you are able to tweak the exact same parameters they would be tweaking.
Use as a plug-in or as a standalone mastering solution
While it will work as a plug-in for your DAW, Lurssen Mastering Console also offers a convenient standalone solution. You can view your audio’s waveform, add automation, loop audio, and quickly bypass your processing for comparisons. A pair of VU meters gives you an accurate representation of average program volume. And engineers at Sweetwater appreciate the inclusion of a Stereo/Mono switch, allowing you to quickly check phase coherence.
High-quality processing and export options
The processing in Lurssen Mastering Console occurs at 88.2kHz/96kHz resolution (depending on your source audio’s resolution) for consistently high-quality results. A range of audio formats is available upon export, including AAC, FLAC, WAV, and more.
IK Multimedia Lurssen Mastering Console Features:
- Mastering software created in collaboration with Gavin Lurssen and Reuben Cohen from Lurssen Mastering
- Choose from 25 Style templates designed by Lurssen to re-create their exact mastering methods
- Works as a standalone application or as a plug-in for your DAW
- Input Drive control allows you to push the processing chain harder
- Shape your master with a 5-band EQ with fixed frequencies
- PUSH control allows for subtle enhancements via uniform EQ adjustment
- Full automation capabilities
- VU metering
Master your tracks with IK Multimedia’s Lurssen Mastering Console.