- Software Type:Virtual Drums
- Platform: PC
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format:AAX, VST2, VST3
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel Core i5 / AMD Quad-Core or higher, 8GB RAM minimum, 20GB drive space
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 10 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number:MD-DR15-DID-IN
IK Brings the Creative Power of Physical Modeling to Virtual Drums
Using modal synthesis instead of pre-recorded drum samples, the IK Multimedia Modo Drum software instrument sets a new standard for virtual drums. Thanks to its physical modeling engine, you can adjust every parameter for every drum in real time — instead of searching for a sampled kit that sounds “close enough,” you can shape any kit to fit your mix. And with nine virtual rooms created with convolution processing, you have incredible control over the sonic space your drums occupy as well. Factor in 10 pre-designed kits, over 1,400 MIDI grooves, and a dedicated mixing interface, and it’s clear that IK Multimedia Modo Drum is ready to be your go-to solution for virtual drums.
Unprecedented control over your virtual drum sound
Because it uses physical modeling to generate lifelike drum sounds, instead of relying on pre-recorded samples, IK Multimedia’s Modo Drum software instrument gives you more control than ever over your drum sounds. Change the dimensions of your drums, the head material, the profile of the bearing edge, and even playing position and technique — you can even adjust these parameters in real time if you wish.
Nine virtual rooms for convolution-based ambience
As Modo Drum’s sounds aren’t pre-recorded, you have a ton of flexibility when it comes to placing them in a cohesive sonic space. Modo Drum offers nine virtual rooms, based on convolution processing to deliver exceptional detail. Whether you’re after a small room sound or a cavernous hall, you’ll be able to dial in just the right ambience with precision.
Mixing and effects with tools from AmpliTube and T-RackS
When it comes to pre-mixing your drum sound for use in your DAW session, Modo Drums doesn’t disappoint. Beyond panning and volume levels, Modo Drum’s mixer gives you access to premium processing tools such as gating and expansion, compression, and more. And with processors derived from IK Multimedia’s acclaimed AmpliTube and T-RackS software, you can be sure your results will stand up to critical listening
IK Multimedia Modo Drum Virtual Drum Software Features:
- The first virtual drum program based on physical modeling
- Amazing control over every aspect of your drums, from dimensions and head material to playing position and technique
- Physical modeling enables you to adjust every parameter of every drum in real time
- 10 pre-created kits, with near-infinite customization options
- Includes over 1,400 MIDI grooves played by pro drummers
- Realistic convolution-based ambience with nine virtual rooms to place your drums in
- Integrated mixing environment, with effects derived from IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube and T-RackS