- Software Type:Vocal Processing
- Platform:, PC (WINDOWS ONLY)
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format:AAX, AudioSuite, VST2, VST3, AU
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Intel Quad-core or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel / AMD Quad-core or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number:NC3_RD
The Easy Way to Get Great-sounding Vocal Tracks
With version 3, iZotope Nectar has undergone a serious upgrade. Six main modules, including EQ, Harmony, Compressors, Dimension, De-esser, and Pitch & Auto Level, supply you with robust vocal processing. But the real magic lies in Vocal Assistant, which uses machine learning to detect and correct a whole slew of hard-to-rein-in vocal problems. Beyond that, the Unmask feature digs buried vocals out of a mix, placing them front and center. You also get Melodyne 4 essential, which offers powerful, transparent pitch and time correction, and iZotope RX Breath Control, which automatically suppresses breaths in dialog or vocal recordings. If you’re struggling to get great-sounding vocals (or simply want to speed up your workflow), Nectar 3 has the powerful vocal processing tools you need.
- EQ removes unwanted resonances in real-time — includes a follow mode, an innovative contextual UI, and enhanced fluid-style metering.
- Harmony adds up to eight additional voices for natural-sounding harmonies, doubles, and textures.
- Compressors with four different emulation modes supply you with flexible dynamic control and natural coloration.
- Dimension contains three different modulation-style effects: Phaser, Flanger, and Chorus.
- De-esser reduces unwanted or exaggerated sibilance using an open, inviting interface.
- Pitch & Auto Level offers pitch correction, automatic input gain riding, and a Limiter module.
Vocal Assistant is like an extra pair of trusted ears
The engineers here at Sweetwater will tell you — getting a great-sounding vocal track isn’t easy. But, thanks to Nectar 3, that’s about to change! Vocal Assistant makes short work of level inconsistencies, resonant peaks, timbre variations, and harsh frequencies. It employs innovative machine learning technology to set EQ nodes, analyze dynamics, set suggested compression settings, remove unwanted sibilants, create space, ambience, and more. From there, you can personalize the sound as much as you’d like. It’s almost like having a second set of ears in your studio.
Unmask places your vocals front and center
Are your vocals buried in the mix? No problem. Nectar 3’s Unmask function communicates with the rest of your mix, allowing you to position the vocal front and center by moving other mix elements out of the way. Unmask uses inter-plug-in communication to interface with any instance of Nectar 3, Neutron 2 Advanced (sold separately), or iZotope Relay (included with Nectar 3). Thanks to Nectar 3, your mixing workflow is about to get a kick in the teeth.
iZotope Nectar 3 Features:
- Vocal processing plug-in with machine learning technology
- The main modules include EQ, Harmony, Compressors, Dimension, De-esser, and Pitch & Auto Level
- Vocal Assistant listens to your audio, then detects and makes corrections automatically
- Unmask positions vocals front and center by moving other mix elements out of the way
- Melodyne 4 Essential offers powerful pitch and time correction
- iZotope RX Breath Control automatically suppresses breaths in dialog or vocal recordings