2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 32bit or 64bit
VST2/VST3/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
AAX support: Pro Tools 11/12/2020 AAX64.
- Steel Picked
- Steel Fingered
- Nylon Picked
- Nylon Fingered
- Steel 2 Picked
- Steel 2 (Doubling)
- Steel Stereo 290MB
GUITARS: STEEL STRING
- Nashville tuning
- Stereo/Mono/Double audio output
- High quality guitar samples
- Multi-channel sample layering technology
- Every fret of all 6/7 strings sampled, up to 30 different samples for repeated notes
- Authentic, deep velocity response
- Full length (recorded with full attack and sustain)
- Muted (fret hand mute)
- Palm Mute (right hand mute)
- Stop Slap
- Stop Strum
- Pick Noise
- Fret Noise
- Release Noise
- Buzz Noise
- Slap Noise
- Fret Position select
- Pick Position select
- Drop D, Drop C tuning (Solo mode)
- Hi quality Reverb
- Stereo Tremolo
- 2-way Stereo Chorus
- Up/Down strokes
- Slide Up/Down (automatic and manual)
- Tremolo, Trill
- Bend auto
- Reverse Bend auto
- MonoBend (Unison Bend)
- Muted Strums Up/Down
- Slow Strums Up/Down
- Strum Speed adjustable
- Strum layers (string groups) control
- Number of strings used in strums adjustable
- And more
- Solo, Harmony, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Chords
- Multi mode (universal)
- MIDI Guitar (normal guitar via MIDI interface input)
- Up to 30 Key/Pedal/Velocity/Mod.Wheel Switch FX
- 33 keys for Key Switches
- Custom Key Switch presets (save/load)
- Toggle/Temporary switch modes
- 1-4 note piano chords to 6-voice guitar chords real-time translation
- 30 chord types recognition, including sus2, sus4, 6/9, 7th, 9th and altered chords
- 4 chord positions along the fretboard
- Slash Bass Chords option – allows to perform major/minor triads with any note in the bass
- About 2000 instant guitar chord shapes
- Edit/change factory chord fingerings with a mouse click
- Create custom chord banks
- Sound, Timing, Velocity, and Pitch randomization
SONG MODE, A POWERFUL SONGWRITING TOOL
- Easy-to-use built-in Song Track for constructing guitar parts
- Powerful Style Filter letting you find suitable patterns by musical criteria
- Chord Selector, allowing to quickly select and insert chords
- Import the whole chord sets directly from WEB page or Text document
- Export Song Track as a Standard MIDI file to use with any third party instruments
- Advanced Humanize engine, allowing you to easily add more realism to the performance with a mouse click
- 1250 guitar rhythm patterns covering a wide range of music styles
- Pattern Tree view allowing to easily find/select rhythm patterns
- Pattern view, graphically presenting guitar ‘Strokes’ contained in the current rhythm pattern
- Auditioning selected pattern by simply pressing chord on the external keyboard without starting your host sequencer
- Total synchronization with host’s tempo, start/stop, beats, loop, time signature…
- Drag’n’Drop selected pattern from Pattern window right to your host’s MIDI track
If you are serious about creating truly realistic sounding solo and accompaniment guitar stuff for your songs, our product called RealGuitar is just what you need. RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard.
RealGuitar 5 is a combo of two instruments: Classic – all of our original guitar models with loads of new features, and Steel String – the debut of new guitar sample set with five patches and three tunings for each.
WAYS OF USING
There are three ways of using RealGuitar virtual instrument.
- Intuitive keyboard layout allows LIVE/MIDI KEYBOARD PERFORMANCE with numerous articulations, noises, guitar-specific tricks, strumming and finger picking techniques.
- Any guitar performance produced on a MIDI keyboard can be recorded or directly programmed IN A MIDI TRACK OF ANY DAW.
- BUILT-IN SONG SEQUENCER designed to arrange up to the entire song by simply inserting chord symbols and selecting pre-recorded guitar rhythm patterns.
SOUNDS AND NOISES
We’ve carefully and meticulously recorded high quality samples of each fret of all acoustic guitar strings. RealGuitar sample library includes not only sustain sounds, but also other guitar-specific sounds and noises with dynamics and nuances an experienced performer can get from his/her instrument.
TECHNIQUES AND CONTROL
An authentic sounding guitar part cannot be recorded by using samples on their own, but requires a bunch of guitar-specific techniques, which are simulated in RealGuitar. Whether you are playing live or programing a DAW, these techniques are controllable by using special gestures, key switches, key velocity, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, key aftertouch, MIDI CC, DAW parameter automation, and any combinations of these.
Guitar chord voicing is very unique depending on guitar construction and is absolutely necessary to reproduce in order to achieve authentically sounding chordal parts. Our patented technology provides accurate reproduction of guitar chord voicing automatically for 30 chord types in all existing inversions, extensions and alterations.
In order to record an authentic accompaniment track, most session guitarists carefully study characteristic rhythm parts for the required style. We created a huge rhythm library consisting of 1250 patterns. It can be easily used for quickly creating guitar accompaniment parts in the DAW or in our internal Song sequencer.
Sophisticated humanization algorithms vary samples, technique and control parameters, timing, chord strum aspects to reach best possible realism in guitar tracks. That helps you bring a digitally simulated guitar performance maximally close to an analog recording of a best-in-class session guitarist.
RealGuitar and all MusicLab Virtual Guitars are simply the best in the industry. They are convenient, featured packed and give the user endless musical options. Whether a Beginner, Professional or a Producer you will find our products the answer for all of your virtual guitar needs.
MusicLab. Making Virtual Instruments a Reality since 2004.