MusicLab RealGuitar 6 (Windows)
- Windows 10,11 (64 Bit Only)
- Instant Download
- Future Free Updates
- Lifetime Activation
- VST, VST3, AAX and Standalone
WAYS OF USING
There are three ways of using the RealGuitar virtual instrument.
- Intuitive keyboard layout allows LIVE/MIDI KEYBOARD PERFORMANCE with numerous articulations, noises, guitar-specific tricks, strumming, and finger-picking techniques.
- Any guitar performance produced on a MIDI keyboard can be recorded or directly programmed IN A MIDI TRACK OF ANY DAW.
- BUILT-IN SONG SEQUENCER is designed to arrange up to the entire song by simply inserting chord symbols and selecting pre-recorded guitar rhythm patterns.
SOUNDS AND NOISES
We’ve carefully and meticulously recorded high-quality samples of each fret of all acoustic guitar strings. RealGuitar sample library includes not only sustained sounds but also other guitar-specific sounds and noises with dynamics and nuances an experienced performer can get from his/her instrument.
GUITAR FX PROCESSOR
Version 6 supports external guitar FX processors which are important to create a realistic guitar part. Our experts have thoroughly examined guitar tones used in the most popular songs played by the greatest guitarists and came up with more than two hundred authentic presets that sound similar to what they heard, ready to be used in your next song. We recommend using open-source Guitarix. vast virtual guitar amp as a robust and versatile solution to use these presets. Combining a virtual guitar and an FX processor allows you to store a guitar sound and an FX processor preset at the same time, which is a real time saver.
TECHNIQUES AND CONTROL
An authentic-sounding guitar part cannot be recorded by using samples on their own but requires a bunch of guitar-specific techniques, which are simulated in RealGuitar. Whether you are playing live or programming a DAW, these techniques are controllable by using special gestures, key switches, key velocity, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, key aftertouch, MIDI CC, DAW parameter automation, and any combinations of these.
Guitar chord voicing is very unique depending on guitar construction and is necessary to reproduce to achieve authentically sounding chordal parts. Our patented technology provides accurate reproduction of guitar chord voicing automatically for 30 chord types in all existing inversions, extensions, and alterations.
To record an authentic accompaniment track, most session guitarists carefully study characteristic rhythm parts for the required style. We created a huge rhythm library consisting of 1250 patterns. It can be easily used for quickly creating guitar accompaniment parts in the DAW or our internal Song sequencer.
Sophisticated humanization algorithms vary samples, technique and control parameters, timing, and chord strum aspects to reach the best possible realism in guitar tracks. That helps you bring a digitally simulated guitar performance maximally close to an analog recording of a best-in-class session guitarist.
RealGuitar and all MusicLab Virtual Guitars are simply the best in the industry. They are convenient, feature-packed, and give the user endless musical options. Whether a Beginner, Professional, or Producer you will find our products the answer for all of your virtual guitar needs.
MusicLab. Making Virtual Instruments a Reality since 2004.
- Pro Tools 2023
- Several bug fixes, including VST3 plugin editor
- Several bugs of the initial release fixed
200+ NEW GUITAR SOUNDS
- Over 200 carefully crafted new sounds which will greatly improve your sonic library
- You can use amp simulator plug-ins right within our instruments plus save and recall factory and user presets without leaving our instrument window
- Backward compatible with previous versions of RealGuitar
- Strumming engine authenticity improvements
- DAW compatibility improvements