Outersect Modeler (Windows)
- Windows 10,11 (64Bit Only)
- Full Version
- Lifetime Activation
- Future Free Updates
- Instant Download
- VST3, AAX and Standalone
Physical Modeling Reimagined
The Outersect Modeler transcends the confines of traditional synthesizers, putting an unparalleled level of realism and expressiveness at your fingertips. From the delicate nuances of a violin’s bow to the screaming tones of electric guitar feedback, every sonic detail is meticulously crafted, allowing musicians and producers to sculpt a diverse range of lifelike sounds. Whether crafting ethereal atmospheres, futuristic textures, or emulating rare and exotic instruments, let the Modeler take you on a trippy ride down the synthesis rabbit hole.
The Modeler sounds and behaves like a physical instrument. It jumps harmonics realistically like a flute, allows controlled harmonic feedback like an electric guitar, growls like a saxophone and sings like a violin. It offers the player so many different ways to play the same note that it would be impossible to sample them all. It feels organic and alive, creating beautiful sonic surprises and happy accidents. It provides a unique experience for the player. Play it yourself and find out!
The Modeler’s user interface is remarkably simple given its power. The modeling parameters refer to easily understood properties and playing techniques of real-world instruments, not mathematical abstractions. The synthesis interface fits on a single page and allows the user to modulate any knob from any source with 2 mouse clicks.
The Outersect sound sets provided by the modeler have been refined for production and live performance over many years. The lead sounds can completely hold the listeners’ attention, taking center stage in a musical production the same way a vocal, electric guitar lead, or violin solo can. The string instrument patches use unique performance features that allow players with standard MIDI controllers to realistically simulate string idioms like hammer-ons and pull-offs. The flute sounds support overblowing and flutter tongue techniques. The sax sounds can growl.
The Modeler also includes a set of soundscapes that transcend the boundaries of traditional instrument emulation, delving into a realm of avant-garde sound design possibilities. Rejecting the mimicry of familiar instruments, these ethereal and otherworldly tones emerge as a sonic tapestry woven from the imagination of daring sound designer Yuli Yolo.
- Unique proprietary physical modeling algorithms.
- Plucked string, bowed string, reed & brass models available simultaneously.
- Electric guitar-style feedback.
- Body filter: lowpass, highpass, & 6 fully modulatable parametric bands.
- Natural & artificial harmonics.
- Stereo imaging pickups, stereo delay, stereo chorus, stereo reverb.
- Full automation & MIDI learn.
- Simple intuitive interface with ultra-flexible modulation routing capabilities.
- PC: VST3, VST 64-bit, and 64 bits AAX for Windows 7 or higher. (Note: PC AAX for PT 12 or higher)
- Software Type: Bass Synth
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Boxed
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format: AAX, VST 2.4,Standalone
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Multi-core 2GHz or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended 40GB free hard drive space
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number:3TRL