This is the true sound of the most coveted Neve modules
Lindell Audio’s 80 Series is an exacting emulation of the original Neve 1073 and 1084 preamp/EQs, the 2254 limiter/compressor, and the 1272 line amplifier module, for your DAW. Each of these modules is drawn from the hand-wired 8028, a truly magical Neve desk on which countless seminal records have been cut in the last 30 years. Think names like Queen, David Bowie, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Slipknot, and more. The sound of this analog legend is nothing short of extraordinary, and in the Lindell 80 Series, you will find that same full-bodied aggressive power, to help make your records sound as analog as possible.
A classic console with a cult-like following
Dating back to 1969 when it was first brought to the market, the 80 series analog mixing desks attained somewhat of a cult-like status due to their uniqueness and rarity. Known for their breathtaking depth, pristine high-end, and rich definition, the individual modules that comprise these desks have stood the test of time, and have inspired countless high-end clones. It’s no wonder that institutions like Sound City Studios, Oscilloscope Labs, Electric Lady Studios, and Sphere Studios have relied on the sound and features offered by this desk. Lindell 80 Series Channel brings the sound of this desk into the digital domain.
An entire family of Neve processors
On its own, the Neve 1073 is one of the most popular preamp/EQs ever made, capable of staggeringly beautiful high-end boosts and shockingly full and useful low-end amplification. Add to that faithful recreation of the even more flexible and precise 1084 EQ, which has legions of its own fans, and you’d already have a plugin that’s worth more than the price of admission. But the 80 series adds on even more, with the 2245 limiter/compressor for smooth and creamy dynamic control, the 1272 line amplifier for full, rich harmonics, and a special Buss mode for all the Neve characters without all the bells and whistles.
An updated icon
To complete their new console offering, Lindell Audio has licensed the patented Tolerance Modeling Technology from Brainworx to provide an authentic analog experience in the digital realm. Mix your songs using 32 distinct channels to replicate the various component tolerances found in the original hardware. Plugin-only features include a Mix knob for the limiter/compressor, variable THD and V Gain, and more.
Legal Disclaimer: The Lindell 80 Series was developed by Lindell Audio using its own modeling techniques, and one of the products studied was the Neve 1073, 1084/2254, and Neve 1272 (Buss). Neve is a registered trademark of AMS/Neve Inc., which is unaffiliated with Lindell Audio. AMS/Neve has not licensed any intellectual property for use in the Lindell 80 Series, nor have they endorsed or supported the Lindell 80 Series in any manner.
Lindell 80 Series Channel
- Vintage sound of 1073/1084/2254 in your DAW
- TMT — Brainworx patent-registered “Tolerance Modeling Technology” (US Patent No. 10,725,727)
- Bring the sound of the 8028 Neve console into your ITB projects
- All the roaring power of the world’s most beloved mic pre-1073!
- True analog algorithmic emulation of all part components
- Hits the sweet spot of “just right” when it comes to the tone of the mic and line transformers and the frequency selections of the three-band equalizer
- Switch to the Neve 1084 which builds on the same basic design of the world-famous 1073, but offers a completely different palette of frequency selections.
- Single‑sided, discrete, class‑A electronics and three transformers in the audio path of 2254 sound silky smooth, and luxurious.
- Auto Recovery, parallel mix control on the compressor along with THD, 32 channels of TMT, and more!
- Oversampling: from 2x up to 16x
- GUI Zoom: Scale the plugin GUI from 70% of standard size and up to 100%
Lindell 80 Series Buss
- Modeled from the Vintage Line Amp 1272
- The 1272 Line Amp (1073 line driver) originally built for the 80 Series consoles
- “Fat” Low-End Response, Extreme console mix separation
- TMT (US Patent No. 10,725,727) & THD to offer a true analog buss processing power
- Beef up your individual group busses and your final mix buss to get the rich and smooth tone of the renowned Neve hardware
There are no reviews yet.