- Software Type:EQ
- Platform: PC
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format:VST2, VST3, AAX
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 8 or later
Optimize your workflow
The Slate Digital Infinity EQ is all about workflow. Its intuitive interface is laid out to minimize mouse movements, with tight groupings for related functions and no right-click drop-down menus. Double-click on any point to create one of up to 24 filter bands, and use the sliders that hover above or below the band to shape the slope and adjust the Q. For pinpoint listening, you can click the headphone icon to solo a band. And, the Infinity EQ lets you affect multiple bands simultaneously by selecting and linking band groups. Paired with automation, the tone-shaping possibilities of the Infinity EQ are nearly limitless.
Stunningly transparent sound
Featuring zero-latency analog matching, the Infinity EQ’s filters are remarkably transparent, which is just what you need when performing surgical equalization. And when you push them, they also sound great with no brittle highs or flubby lows. And Slate has packed the Infinity EQ with a slew of helpful presets to speed up your process and inspire creative tone-crafting. The Infinity EQ is so versatile that it just might become your desert-island equalizer!
Outstanding stereo processing
The Infinity EQ is a standout channel EQ for performing traditional parametric EQ functions, and it includes advanced stereo EQ capabilities, too. Easily select between Mid/Side or Left/Right processing to add width or carve out space, so instruments with like timbres can sit better in the stereo field. A go-to method for top mix engineers, Mid/Side processing can be the difference between a good mix and a great mix.
Slate Digital Infinity EQ Plug-in Features:
- 24-band graphical drag-style EQ
- Designed to streamline your workflow
- Remarkably transparent zero-latency analog matching filters
- Compact control groupings minimize mouse clicks
- Band solo function for pinpoint listening
- Group bands for simultaneous control
- Packed with helpful presets
- M/S and L/R processing capability
- Concurrent cut and boost on low and high shelves