Softube VST Overview
Softube VST is an impressive application which contains a collection of high-quality plug-ins. Softube VST also has plug-ins co-created in collaboration with renowned developers, including Solid State Logic, Abbey Road Studios, and Trident Audio Developments to name a few.
Softube VST has a saturation knob allow the users to adjust the amount of saturation and the saturation knob works with three different models, depending on what kind of flavor of saturation you are seeking for. For some users, this is a simple tool but for its a useful tool to adjust and it’s a great little freebie. Talking about the three different modules the plugin offers 3 Keep High, Neutral and Keep Low modes, which gives 3 types of distortions to the users. It has simple installation and improved intuitive user-interface. If you are looking to learn about adjusting distortion or saturation, you can rely on Softtube VST. You can also download Regroover Pro VST.
- Format : VST, VST3, AAX Bit.
Features of Softtube VST
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Softtube VST
- Softube VST is an impressive application which contains a collection of high-quality plug-ins.
- Softube VST has a saturation knob allow the users to adjust the amount of saturation and the saturation knob works with three different models, depending on what kind of flavor of saturation you are seeking for.
- Simple Installation with Improved User-Interface.
- 3 Types of modules: Keep High, Neutral and Keep Low modes.
- It also supports format VST, VST3, AAX Bit.
Softtube VST Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Softube VST Plug-Ins
- Setup File Name: Softube_Plug-Ins_2.2.76.zip, Softube_2018_05.exe
- Full Setup Size: 2.5 GB, 501 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 06th Sep 2019
- Developers: Softube
System Requirements For Softtube VST
Before you start Softtube VST , make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.