- Windows 10 (older Windows versions may work but are not tested) (Windows 11 Pending) (64-bit only).
- Windows: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core or newer.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space).
Combining the smooth operating EQF-100 parametric passive equalizer with the mild but authoritative TLA-100A compressor, Summit Audio Grand Channel is a highly versatile channel strip that will cover a large part of your mixing needs.
The Grand Channel combines the warm and smooth tone sculpting Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Equalizer with the rich-sounding and dead-easy-to-use Summit Audio TLA-100A Compressor. Having the two combined in a single plug-in makes adjustments easier, as you will often find that the compressor affects the equalizer and vice versa. By default, the sound reaches the equalizer before the compressor, but you can easily reverse the order with a single switch.
When the EQF-100 and TLA-100A were designed, Summit Audio made sure to combine the finest of what vintage tube designs had to offer with a modern sense of how these units should stand the test of time. The result was remarkable, and today you can experience the Summit Audio grandeur in digital form, just reach for the Grand Channel! As a modern addition to the classic TLA-100A, the plug-in also includes Parallel Compression, Saturation Control, and Low Cut Filtering on input or detector.
- Flexible and easy to use with a huge sonic range
- Individual bypass for each of the two units saves CPU power
- Change the order of the equalizer and compressor with a single switch
- Each and every component is carefully modeled
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, attack, release, et