- Software Type: Multi-channel Reverb
- Platform: PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Format: AAX, VST2, VST3
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number: SYMPH3D_RD
Atmos/Auro Reverb Generator for Music and Post Production
Stake your claim in the multichannel audio market with the Symphony 3D reverb plug-in from Exponential Audio. This essential mix and mastering plug-in is perfect for building space in any Atmos, Auro 13.1, or NHK listening environment. Loads of immersive presets take your sound sources from opulent cathedrals and lively corridors to the blackest depths of space and subterranean caverns, with virtually no learning curve to stand between you and creative freedom. Power users can further place their audio in the surround environments using onboard EQ, filter, modulation, and width controls. Adding value to the Symphony 3D plug-in is a slew of submenus, including the user-favorite Warp menu, which warms and roughs up reverbs with overdrive or enhances their dynamics with compression and expansion. And with onboard tempo match and ducking (“Tail Suppress”) controls, Symphony 3D is just as useful for music-making as it is for world-building. Hungry for tastier reverbs and added audio dimensionality? Pick up your copy of Exponential Audio’s Symphony 3D plug-in through Sweetwater today.
Symphony vs Symphony 3D — which plug-in is right for me?
Both of Exponential Audio’s powerful Symphony reverb plug-ins, Symphony standard and Symphony 3D, are built around the same warm and powerful audio engine and loaded with the same essential features. Where these plug-ins differ are their surround capabilities. Symphony standard can take you everywhere from stereo to 8-channel SDDS. Symphony 3D readies your audio for the big screen, with full Extended Atmos, Auro 13.1, and NHK 22.2 (VST3 only) multichannel support. Contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to learn more about these audio standards or for help choosing which Symphony plug-in is right for your needs.
Exponential Audio Symphony 3D Reverb Plug-in Features:
- Supported channel formats: mono, stereo, LCR, LCRS, Quad, 5.0/5.1, 6.0/6.1, 7.0/7.1, SDDS, Atmos Bed, Extended Atmos, Auro 9.1/11.1/13.1, and NHK 22.2 (VST3 only), plus additional 3D formats
- Backward compatible with Symphony standard
- Loaded with warm, immersive, and aggressive reverb presets
- Great for multichannel and audio for film/game
- Tempo-sync pre-delay allows reverbs to bloom behind the beat
- Ducking section preserves your source audio
- Warp subsection lets you overdrive, compress, and expand your reverbs
- Compatibility: Windows 7–10 (64-bit) 3GHz+ multi-core processor recommended.
- Formats: AAX, VST 2/3,
There are no reviews yet.