Get the Most Out of Your Mix
With IK Multimedia’s Mixbox Audio Effects Rack, mixing and mastering your tracks has never been more convenient. Mixbox is loaded with 70 of IK Multimedia’s revered mixing processors from T-RackS, AmpliTube, and SampleTank. Choose from high-quality models of classic analog gear or cutting-edge digital effects, including four never-before-seen reverb algorithms. It’s all packed into an elegant 500 Series-style layout with drag ‘n drop workflow for quick channel strip assembly. You can save and recall your favorite creations or select from more than 600 presets to get a jump start on your project. Throw Mixbox into your favorite DAW or use it by itself and start taking your mixes to the next level.
Related Videos: MixBox Audio Effects Rack Plug-in
Create custom processing chains
MixBox’s effects and processors come from IK Multimedia’s award-winning T-RackS, AmpliTube, and SampleTank plug-ins. To help get you started, IK Multimedia included more than 600 effects presets. However, if you’re like the mix engineers at Sweetwater, you’ll prefer to develop your signature processing chains. MixBox gives you up to eight slots per rack, which provides you with plenty of opportunities to create the perfect channel strip. Plus, the drag ‘n drop workflow helps you assemble your effects chains in mere seconds. You can save and recall every one of your custom effects chains for future use too!
Agile, effective workflow
MixBox’s intuitive workflow is designed to help you get the most out of the software. The compact GUI keeps all the parameters within easy reach at all times, eliminating the hassle of juggling between windows to find the one you need. The 500 Series-style layout features a Dry/Wet slider on each module to give you full control over your gain staging and the final sound. And if you’re working in Standalone mode, MixBox will provide you with eight racks of effects, each with eight processors, for complex mixing applications.
IK Multimedia MixBox Audio Effects Rack Plug-in Features:
- 500 Series-style effects rack plug-in for mixing and mastering
- Drag ‘n drop workflow makes setting up a channel strip easier than ever
- Includes 70 effects from T-RackS, AmpliTube, and SampleTank
- 600+ presets give you a starting point for any situation
- Save and recall function lets you store your custom channel strip configurations
- Standalone mode offers 8 racks of space
- Software Type : Mixing Effects
- Platform : PC
- Upgrade/Full : Full
- Download/Boxed : Download
- Bit Depth : 64-bit
- Format : Standalone, AAX, VST2, VST3
- Hardware Requirements – PC : Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – PC : Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number : MX-BOX-DID-IN