TONEX is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
Supported Plug-in formats : VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Intel: Intel® Core™ i3 or equivalent CPU (Core i5 recommended for Modeler), Windows® 10, 4 GB of RAM, 6 GB of hard drive space, NVIDIA GPU with Maxwell or newer architecture is recommended to reduce training times (eg. GeForce GT 750 or higher).
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Experience hyper-realistic Tone Models
A revolutionary concept in rig modeling, and the core of the TONEX ecosystem, TONEX software uses breakthrough AI Machine Modeling™ technology to let you model the sound of any amp, cabinet, combo or pedal, and turn it into a plug-in, all with a sonic accuracy that’s virtually indistinguishable from the real thing. You can instantly play up to 1,000+ Tone Models already available plus browse, demo and download the growing number of Tone Models available on TONEX in ToneNET.
From rare one-of-a-kind vintage amps to modern rigs, TONEX makes it possible and affordable to own the most sought-after gear in the world.
TONEX Tone Modeling features
- Model amps, cabinets, combos and pedals (like distortion, overdrive, fuzz, EQ or boost) in any combination, from single element to complex rig
- Built-in assistant guides you through each step from hardware connection to complete modeling
- Assign custom skins to your modeled gear and open them as a plug-in or standalone inside the TONEX software and app, or AmpliTube 5 for PC
- Create Tone Models in minutes (as fast as 5 minutes on modern computers*) using AI Machine Modeling technology with selectable levels of accuracy
- Ultra-precise reproduction of high-frequency content with no aliasing whatsoever
- Works also as an IR creator or you can use the built-in VIR™ cabinets with multiple IRs per cabinet