- Windows: Windows 10 — Windows 11
All plug-in formats are 64-bit only. VST2 is no longer supported.
Achieving a professional master’s has never been faster or more personalized than with Ozone 10. Balance with the new Stabilizer Module, add punch with the new Impact Module, and match the sound of your favorite chart-topping hits with the new Master Assistant. Deliver superior-sounding releases with Ozone 10. Ozone 10 Advanced comes with the new Audiolens referencing app.
iZotope Ozone 10 Advanced Features:
- The comprehensive, pro-level mastering software suite
- Stabilizer Module is an adaptive mastering EQ that makes sculpting a balanced sound easy
- Impact Module gives you fine control over your project’s micro-dynamics
- Master Rebalance corrects the levels of individual instruments in a stereo file
- Low-End Focus adjusts the contrast and definition of low frequencies
- Tonal Balance Control analyzes and optimizes your master
- Spectral Shaper adds instant polish and removes harshness using spectral-shaping technology
- Magnify Soft Clip enhances the Maximizer’s IRC algorithms with soft clipping
- Recover Sides in the Imager Module reduces width without losing stereo information in the sides
- Delta monitoring allows you to isolate audio differences
- Codec Preview auditions how music will sound after applying data compression algorithms
- Upgraded Master Assistant uses your audio’s sonic profile to get you to a logical starting point
- Assistant View makes matching the sound of your master to chart-topping hits and reference files easier than ever
- Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming
- Vintage modules for adding warmth, grit, and vibe
- Works as a single plug-in or as individual component plug-ins
- Refreshed look and feel
Enhanced options for audio pros
Ozone 10 Advanced is a worthy update with plenty of exclusive features. The Stabilizer Module is an adaptive mastering EQ that makes sculpting a balanced sound easy. The Impact Module gives you fine control over your project’s micro-dynamics for effective enhancement of its rhythm and feel. Master Rebalance corrects the levels of individual instruments in a stereo file. Low End Focus supplies surgical shaping of your master’s low-frequency content. Tonal Balance Control analyzes and optimizes your master. Spectral Shaper adds instant polish and removes harshness using spectral-shaping technology. You also get Codec Preview for auditioning how your music will sound after applying data compression algorithms, and you can use Ozone 10 Advanced’s modules as plug-ins within your DAW.
Master Assistant provides the ideal starting point
If you’re not sure where to start, iZotope Ozone 10 Advanced’s upgraded Master Assistant has got your back. It analyzes your mix, creates a sonic profile, then suggests the targets, signal chains, and processor settings that make the most sense. From there, you can personalize the sound as much as you’d like. What’s more, you can choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming. It’s almost like having a second set of ears in your studio. You also get an Assistant View that makes it faster than ever to customize your starting point.
Automatic clarity and added musical movement
Crafting a clean, high-impact is a breeze with Ozone 10 Advanced, thanks to its Stabilizer Module and Impact Module. Sculpt a clear, balanced sound with the Stabilizer Module, which is an intelligent adaptive mastering equalizer that tames unwanted resonances, carves away harshness, and smooths overbearing transients. Enhance the rhythm and feel of your master with the Impact Module, which intuitively controls micro-dynamics to add punch, glue, and dynamic space to your audio. The engineers here at Sweetwater have found these two modules to be an easy, effective way to breathe life into stale-sounding mixes.