- Windows: Windows 10 – Windows 11
*All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- RX 10 plug-ins are not available in VST2 format.
- Ambience Match, Dialogue Isolate, and De-rustle plug-ins are AAX Audiosuite for Pro Tools only.
- The repair Assistant plug-in is available as Audiosuite only in Pro Tools and VST3 formats in other DAWs.
RX 10 Advanced is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by leading post-production engineers to quickly and reliably prepare recorded audio for professional release. Navigate by speech, re-synthesize missing frequencies, and much more – with multichannel support (up to 10 channels). Trusted by professional audio engineers to quickly and reliably deliver clean sound. Things break. So does audio. The recorded sound is rarely perfect— in fact, it’s often in really bad shape. That’s why you need RX, the industry standard for audio repair that helps restore, clean up, and improve recordings in post-production, music, and content creation………………
What’s New in RX 10?
Navigate through words.
Even if you love spectrograms as much as we do, navigating long dialogue files can be time-consuming, especially when seeking specific events in a recording. Now you can see what you hear with the new Text Navigation function. It analyzes dialogue and displays a text transcription above the spectrogram that’s in sync with the corresponding audio. So you can now search for specific words in an audio file and also select and edit the recording using text.
Multiple Speaker Detection
Are you working on a single audio track with more than one speaker? Save time navigating through the file by using Multiple Speaker Detection to help find and tag the sections of speech associated with each individual voice. This is incredibly helpful especially when different speakers require different processing.
RX 10 Advanced features
- Text Navigation [NEW]
- Multiple Speaker Detection [NEW]
- Repair Assistant plug-in [NEW]
- Selection Feathering [NEW MODE]
- Spectral Recovery [NEW ALGORITHM]
- First-time User Experience [NEW]
- De-hum Dynamic Adaptive Mode [NEW MODE]
- Dialogue Isolate