- Software Type : Mastering
- Platform : PC Only
- Upgrade/Full : Full
- Download/Boxed : Download
- Bit Depth : 64-bit
- Format :AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- Hardware Requirements – PC : Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimumr
- OS Requirements – PC :Windows 7 – Windows 10
- Manufacturer Part Number : TBC2_RD
Master with Confidence
iZotope Tonal Balance Control 2 makes achieving a balanced master easy. It’s the perfect antidote for ear fatigue and ensures that your final product translates well across a myriad of playback systems. This mastering reference software puts the experience of countless mastering engineers in your hands, enabling you to compare your audio to hundreds of professional masters in 13 different genres. Tonal Balance Control 2 boasts iZotope’s super-powerful inter-plug-in communication, allowing you to call up any instance of Neutron, Nectar, or Relay to make per-track adjustments to EQ and gain. It’s a serious workflow enhancement, enabling you to instantly address a tonally skewed mix without opening multiple plug-ins. Tonal Balance Control 2 boasts a resizable interface and fluid response metering — must-have features for large monitors. No matter what listening environment or genre you’re working in, Tonal Balance Control 2 allows you to master with confidence.
Inter-plug-in communication makes mastering easier
One of Tonal Balance Control’s most powerful features — and our number one favorite here at Sweetwater — is inter-plug-in communication. When you’re working with multitrack audio, the individual tracks don’t exist in a vacuum. Rather, each track is part of a larger whole, with each one interacting with the frequencies contained in the others. That’s where inter-plug-in communication comes in. It enables Tonal Balance Control 2 to hear what’s taking place on any track with an instance of Nectar, VocalSynth, Neutron, Relay, Insight, or Ozone instantiated and make per-track EQ and gain adjustments right from Tonal Balance Control 2’s interface. Thanks to inter-plug-in communication, Tonal Balance Control 2 empowers you to find and eliminate weak spots in your master without opening multiple plug-ins.
iZotope Tonal Balance Control 2 Features:
- Puts the experience of countless mastering engineers in your hands
- Ensures that your final product translates well across a myriad of playback systems
- Compare your audio to hundreds of professional masters in 13 different genres
- Inter-plug-in communication enables you to make per-track adjustments without opening multiple plug-ins
- Resizable interface and responsive fluid metering — must-have features for large monitors
- Import and export audio in WAV, AIFF, MP3, and AAC formats