Rob Papen – Albino 3 Legend (Windows)
- Windows 10.11 (64Bit Only)
- Instant Download
- Lifetime Activation
- Future Free Updates
- VST2, VST3, AAX
The resurrection of the legendary and innovative software synthesizer from the past! Released in 2006, Albino-3 was the result of a collaboration between virtual instrument designer Peter Linzener and Dutch sound designer and musician Rob Papen.
Now Albino-3 Legend has been revived, and under the guidance of our in-house programmers, we have added VST3 support, various GUI sizes, compatibility with the latest operating systems, and PC.
Features of Albino-3 Legend:
Key features of Albino-3 include high-quality presets in a wide range of styles, a user-friendly interface, highly flexible oscillators, four types of stereo filters, a huge range of processing and modulation capabilities, a powerful flexible arpeggiator and a layering system that allows you to combine up to four layers in one preset.
Technical Details & System Requirements:
The revived Albino-3 Legend boasts VST3 support, compatibility with the latest operating systems, and adaptability for PCs. Its technical specifications include:
- 4 separate layers for synthesizing rich, complex sounds
- +2100 presets from Rob Papen and various artists
- 4 oscillators per layer with different types (analog, digital, noise, audio input)
- Stereo filters (Silk, Cream, Scream) with panning and modulation capabilities
- 8 envelopes (ADSFR and 5-step) with separate slope/curve settings
- 4 LFOs with various waveforms and MIDI sync
- Modulation matrix with 16 routes, 27 sources, and 36 destinations
- Arpeggiator with a 32-step rhythm sequencer and various modes
- Spread function for super fat detuned sounds, chord memory mode, and more.