Pitch-tracking EQ – Now We’re Talking!
Sound Radix SurferEQ2 is based on a radical concept – one that makes perfect sense. Traditional equalizers are set to fixed frequency ranges, but in practice, fundamentals and the harmonic series change along with the pitch of an instrument or vocal. SurferEQ2 tracks the pitch of your instrument or a vocal track – and can change the EQ frequency accordingly in real time, giving you incredibly natural-sounding results. Simply set any of the bands to a desired harmonic and SurferEQ2’s real-time pitch-detection engine flawlessly does its thing, always relevant to the music. Sound Radix SurferEQ2 – check it out.
New and exciting features in Sound Radix SurferEQ2
- Side-chain input can use pitch from another track to process polyphonic audio tracks:
- Carves out more “space” in your mixes
- Spectral Gate engages/disengages EQ when input level crosses a set threshold level:
- Normal and Reverse modes for added behavioral flexibility
- Zero-latency Live mode
- 4 new Harmonic Filter modes for additional creative sonic options
- Onboard Morphing Filters add liquidity and movement
- Surf-time control sets the speed at which SurferEQ will “surfs” from one note to the next
- HP and LP Surf-frequency limit lets you set a lowpass/highpass filter limit while Surfing
- Undo and Redo functionality
- Redesigned, Retina-compatible and OpenGL-optimized vector graphics user interface
- Built-in Frequency Analyzer and Spectral Level Meters for exacting control
Sound Radix SurferEQ2 Features at a Glance:
- Pitch-tracking equalizer with real-time pitch-detection engine
- Preserves the size and energy of your original recording
- Original Assymetric EQ algorithms
- HP, LP, shelf and bell-shaped filters
- Innovative four-mode harmonic filter
- 64-bit internal processing
Experience pitch-tracking EQ with Sound Radix SurferEQ2!