Air Music Technology – AIR Delay Pro (Windows)
- Windows 10,11 (64Bit Only)
- Instant Download, Lifetime Activation
- 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- VST2, VST3
CAN YOUR DELAY PLUGIN DO THIS?
Auto Clear means your delays last as long as you want…not a moment longer.
Diffusion takes your delay and makes it sound like a reverb by smearing the edges
Envelope Follow shapes the delay effect over time…from subtle to insane
LET’S CLEAR SOMETHING UP
AUTO CLEAR IS MAGICAL Autoclear gives you the option to have enormous delay-based effects that stop when you need them to, for example, when the next note hits. It’s something you have to hear to really get your head around. Once you’ve used it you’ll wonder how you ever used an echo without it
DIFFUSE THE SITUATION
THEN THERE’S Diffusion is a cool effect that smears the delay sound, taking it into the realm of reverb, it’s a way of knocking off some of the hard edges. Just like a reverb you can also adjust the size of the space and widen the stereo image.
PUSH THE ENVELOPE
UNPARALLELED CONTROL Envelop Follow allows you to control how the delay evolves over time. You can have the delay time, feedback, and mix change over time with control over when that happens using ceiling and release time.
- A wide range of logically categorized presets
- Up to four-second delay time
- Fully BPM syncable
- Three stereo modes for creating complex offset and bouncing delays, plus width control
- Choose between characteristic digital and analog behaviors
- Comprehensive feedback section including high and low pass filters, resonant filters with resonance and LFO, and distortion and limiter.
- Auto-clear function
- Diffusion section with stereo switch and size control to create subtle washes
- Modulation section with three distinct modes
- (Wobble, Stereo, and Chorus) with slow and fast modulation control for classic tape emulation effects and more.
- Powerful envelope follower assignable to time, feedback, and mix parameters
- Parametric EQ band
- Output section with high and low pass filtering, width, balance, and mix controls