What’s new in Ozone 11?
The Clarity module adaptively maximizes the spectral power of your tracks. In other words, it does the science for you, so your music sounds professional, polished, and louder without penalties. You’re going to want to use this on everything.
Go beyond mastering
Harness the power of AI to rescue problematic mixes in ways that were previously impossible. Apply any Ozone module to an isolated stem to control the internal balance of a mixed file with mind-blowing precision. Mix revisions are a thing of the past.
Unlock your creative potential by separately enhancing the transient and sustain. Get the most out of your masters with this innovative addition to the classic tools, or explore new sonic frontiers by leveling up the latest, cutting-edge Ozone modules.
Level up your masters
Boost quiet sections while preserving fast transients with this novel transparent compression circuit. Increase density and detail with one intuitive slider that replaces complex parallel routing, gain-staging, and level-matching.
See what’s in Ozone 11
Craft the perfect listening experience with the ultimate collection of mastering tools. Whether you’re putting the finishing touches on the next chart-topping hit or producing your first song, Ozone 11 offers cutting-edge processing and AI-powered workflows to bring out the best in your music.
Meet your new favorite plugin. Effortlessly achieve a smooth master that sounds professional, and polished, and maximizes loudness without penalties. Pull the blanket off dull mixes without ever sounding harsh.
- Psychoacoustic Clarity Processing
- Mid/Side and Transient/Sustain Modes
- Action Region Selection
- Difference Metering
- Delta Monitoring
NEW! Upward Compress in Maximizer module
Make mixes LOUD while preserving dynamics with Ozone’s intelligent limiter and new Upward Compress.
- Soft Clip — Boost loudness while maintaining high fidelity
- Intelligent Release Control (IRC) modes react to your sound to reduce distortion and pumping
- Threshold Learn mode intelligently sets loudness to a target LUFS level
- True Peak detection ensures your audio doesn’t clip after export
- Maximizer is available in Ozone Standard and Advanced
Control the finest details of your sound with fluid metering and new HUD controls.
- New Transient/Sustain mode
- Emulate classic analog EQs or modern digital models depending on your style.
- Use Mid/Side mode to correct frequencies in the sides of your audio.
- Enjoy smooth, fluid metering and a resizable window that lets you see more of your sound.
- Equalizer is available in Ozone Standard and Advanced