YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH AMPLIFICATION AND EFFECTORS JUST GET BETTER
Amplifikation 360 is a modular “playground” for stacking pedals, amps, and cabs to create the perfect sound you want. Immediately combine every Kuassa guitar plug-in you own inside Amplifikation 360. Try routing Matchlock‘s Amp with Caliburn‘s Cabinet, add a series (and parallel routings) of Efektor pedals to get that spacey shoegazing wall of sound, bigger than live djent riffs, or even a trippy psychedelic leads.
Amplifikation 360 is the answer for a fast patch design, thanks to its uniquely intuitive, single-screen graphic interface. Amplifikation 360 is also among the very few guitar amp sims that are really enjoyable to bring on a live performance. Create preset within minutes, plug any midi pedal controller set the midi channels quickly, and use “Live” mode to quickly switch scenes smoothly without glitch/popping.
Amplifikation 360 is a PLAYGROUND for our users, and our fans to unify and heighten your already great experience to a new level with our products.
- Free routing with unlimited devices.
- Every Amplifikation and Efektor you own is automatically registered.
- All features from all Kuassa plug-ins are on a single interface.
- Assignable MIDI control.
- “Live mode” for seamless Session change while playing.
- Movable interface panels.
- Looper/audio player.
- Combine effects in the Container Unit with various routing options.
- Chromatic Tuner
- Native Apple Silicon support on V.1.1.0 Update. Added VVV modules on V.1.1.1 Update
- For Amplifikation One users: Due to older engine architecture, Amplifikation One modules aren’t available inside Amplifikation 360. For new users, Amplifikation One will be Discontinued soon. Please check our other amps with newer engines.
- For Reason Studios’ Rack Extension users: At this time Amplifikation 360 is for the plug-in version of Amplifikation and Efektor only.