These are the words of Metric AB’s creator and ADPTR Audio founder, Marc Adamo. We are delighted to announce that the Metric AB, AKA the mastering engineer’s best friend, one of Plugin Alliance’s most popular plugins, got a major update today.
Anyone, who previously bought Metric AB from PA, and MEGA Bundle subscribers, can download version 1.4
ADPTR Audio Metric AB Version 1.4
Watch this video from Charles Hoffman to find out all you need to know about the big new improvements in version 1.4.
Metric AB v1.4 key features
See and hear how your mix compares to a reference track by clicking an A/B button, with multiple playback options, meters, filters, and a loudness-matching tool that makes conducting audio comparisons a streamlined process.
- The Correlation window no longer gets stuck on Windows.
- The filter bank’s filter slopes now update correctly based on user preferences.
- The YouTube and TIDAL loudness presets are now set to -14 LUFS.
- Previously, the latency report was off by 1 sample, but this has now been fixed.
- The dB/Hz popup on the Spectrum graph is now always visible.
- The dB range on the Spectrum analyzer can now be set to +36 dB. Previously, this value was locked at 0 dB.
- Loudness meters now update when switching to Hi-Resolution mode (0-18 LUFS).
- Cue Select buttons now transmit automation data and smart controls.
- The high-filter band is now correctly calibrated.
- Filters are no longer reducing the volume of the audible range.
- Spectrum bar graphs have been calibrated flat to pink noise.
- FFT Weighting only affects the Plot mode now. Previously, it was affecting all bar graphs.