- Software Type:Loop Designer
- Platform: PC
- Bit Depth:32-bit/64-bit
- Format:AAX, RTAS, VST
- Hardware Requirements – PC:2GHz CPU, 1GB RAM
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
Instant Inspiration from Any Loop
If you make electronic music, you need Sugar Bytes Looperator plug-in. You can use it to load up a loop and manipulate it in endless ways, or use it as an insert effect to process any of your audio tracks. Looperator is an effects sequencer, allowing you to assign different effects settings for each step of the sequence – use it to create subtle animations that add life to a loop, or use it for full-on sonic chaos. Electronic musicians at Sweetwater know that you can never have too many creative tools for creating unique sounds and textures, and that’s exactly what you get with Sugar Bytes’ Looperator plug-in.
Use as a standalone processor or as a plug-in
If you create and manipulate loops in your productions, you’ll feel right at home working with Looperator in standalone mode. Load in your loops and slice, stutter, mangle and rearrange your loop all you want, then export it for use in your DAW or DJ software. When you’re producing in your DAW, just load Looperator as a plug-in on any track – it will chop up the input signal into 16 steps, while staying in sync with your DAW for awesome live performance potential.
Sugar Bytes Looperator Effects Sequencer Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Loop manipulation and effects sequencer plug-in
- Use in standalone mode to tweak your loops, or as a plug-in for real-time audio manipulation
- Slice up your loops and rearrange them, stutter them, reverse slices, and more
- Two separate FX modules for adding distortion, delays, vinyl brake effects, and much more
- Effects sequencer allows you to assign different effects settings to different steps
- Syncs to your DAW’s tempo for rhythmic effects
- Select from 20 different modulation curves for each step for sonic animation
Mine your loops for sonic gold, with Sugar Bytes Looperator!