Supported Plugin Formats
AAX Native, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 11 down to Windows 8
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Inspired by the legendary API® 2500 compressor
- Unique filter section provides the option of low cut and high boost for precisely targeted compression
- Variable link between left and right channels
- Select older “feed back” or more modern “feed forward” compression
- Added “NUKE” option for even more aggressive compression
- Selectable ratio, attack and release times
- Soft, medium or hard knee for gentler or sharper compression tones
- Auto and manual gain make up
Lindell Audio SBC – experience legendary buss compression!
A faithful emulation of the classic analog buss compressor, with added features such as NUKE hyper-compression and THD®. The initial release consists of a thorough emulation of the wide and punchy stereo version and an even more versatile multi-band version which is planned to arrive in the Fall of 2022 as a FREE upgrade.
Smooth, punchy glue from a compressor that was born to rock
The original American hardware compressor is one of the most popular stereo buss compressors of all time, and for a good reason. Transparent yet assertive, smooth yet punchy, it’s a perennial favorite on drums, mix bus, vocals, and any source that demands aggressive compression without compromises. The SBC plugin from Lindell Audio emulates this legendary classic with masterful precision and clarity, adding new features that can only be found in the digital domain.
An industry standard for the mix bus, with extra versatility
This style of VCA compressor is easily one of the top two choices for analog Mix Buss compression in modern music production—right alongside the very best buss compressors from SSL. Like the original hardware, Lindell’s SBC (Stereo Buss Compressor) plugin offers tremendous tone and flexibility, and includes a series of carefully curated filters and knee options that make it a perfect choice for adding that last bit of extra “glue” and polish to the entire mix.